AVEO Oncology (AVEO) Announces Appointment of Jeb Ledell as Chief Operating Officer
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AVEO Oncology (Nasdaq: AVEO), a commercial stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced the appointment of Jeb Ledell as chief operating officer. In this role, he will be responsible for overseeing operational functions key to maximizing the Company’s organizational efficiency and advancing its pipeline of products.
“We are excited to welcome Jeb to the team during an important phase of AVEO’s evolution as an integrated clinical development and commercial organization,” said Michael Bailey, president and chief executive officer of AVEO. “With a successful launch-to-date for FOTIVDA®, AVEO continues to invest in building momentum in the market and leveraging key opportunities within our pipeline. Jeb’s extensive leadership experience and proven track record across key business functions will contribute to our efforts in managing this growth and delivering value to our shareholders.”
“I am excited to be joining AVEO during this dynamic growth phase for the company,” said Mr. Ledell. “I look forward to leveraging my expertise to deliver on the promise of its robust portfolio of clinical stage assets and achieving the full potential of the organization.”
Mr. Ledell joins AVEO from Enzyvant Therapeutics, a biotechnology company dedicated to developing novel, transformative regenerative therapies for people with devastating rare diseases, where he served as chief operating officer and led key business operations during the recent U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval of RETHYMIC®. Prior to Enzyvant, Mr. Ledell served as the chief operating officer at Compass Therapeutics and Horizon Discovery Group. He was responsible for leading operations at both organizations through several changes in scale. Prior to Horizon, he held multiple technology, operations and development roles at Zalicus Inc. Mr. Ledell holds a BS degree in Chemical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Pacific Metals (NEWP)Announces Appointment of CEO and Chairman of the Board
- Fastly, Inc. (FSLY) Announces Complete Dismissal of Shareholder Class Action and Derivative Lawsuits
- SmileDirectClub (SDC) has suspended operations in Mexico, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Hong Kong, Singapore and New Zealand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!