ARYA Sciences Acquisition Corp IV (ARYD) Prices 13M Class A Share IPO at $10/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ARYA Sciences Acquisition Corp IV (NASDAQ: ARYD), a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of entering into a combination with one or more businesses or entities, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 13,000,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price of $10.00 per share. The Class A ordinary shares will be listed on The Nasdaq Capital Market and trade under the ticker symbol “ARYD” beginning on February 26, 2021.
While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, it intends to focus on the healthcare industry in the United States and other developed countries. The Company intends to focus on target businesses with valuations of $300 to $500 million or more and that have the potential to be $1 billion or more market capitalization companies. The Company is led by Chairman Joseph Edelman, Chief Executive Officer Adam Stone, Chief Financial Officer Michael Altman and Chief Business Officer Konstantin Poukalov.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Jefferies LLC are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,950,000 Class A ordinary shares to cover over-allotments, if any, at the initial public offering price.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- Diversey Announces Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- MBP Announces Webinar on "The SPAC Boom Comes to Asia"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Jefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!