APi Group Corporation (APG) Announces Goal of Over 13% Adjusted EBITDA Margin by Year-End 2025
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
APi Group Corporation (NYSE: APG) (“APG”, “APi” or the “Company”) announced today during its Investor Event that it has established a new goal of 13%+ adjusted EBITDA margin by year-end 2025.
Russ Becker, APi’s President and Chief Executive Officer stated: “As we continue to focus on improving our mix, disciplined project and customer selection, pricing opportunities, leveraging our spend, driving operational excellence and realizing synergies from future acquisitions, we are confident in establishing a new goal of 13%+ adjusted EBITDA margin by year-end 2025.”
A replay of the Investor Event webcast will be available on the “Investor Relations” page of APi’s website at www.apigroupcorp.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JFrog Ltd. (FROG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Envestnet (ENV) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!