ANI Pharma (ANIP) Announces Acquisition of Sandoz Inc. NDAs
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“ANI”) (NASDAQ: ANIP) today announced that it has acquired the new drug applications (“NDAs”) for OXISTAT® Lotion, VEREGEN® Ointment, and Pandel® Cream and the abbreviated new drug application (“ANDA”) for ApexiCon® E Cream from Sandoz Inc. Pandel® Cream will be transitioned later upon receiving the requisite approvals. Collectively, these products generated net revenues of $13.2 million in 2020. The acquisition was funded through borrowings under the Company’s pre-existing revolver credit facility.
In conjunction with the acquisition, ANI and Sandoz have entered into a multi-year manufacturing and supply agreement for OXISTAT® Lotion, Pandel® Cream and ApexiCon® E Cream. ANI intends to transfer the manufacture and packaging of these three products to its own manufacturing sites in the future.
“This acquisition is in line with our strategy to expand our established brands business through accretive deals. Importantly, ANI will ensure that patients in need continue to receive these high-quality dermatology products. The acquisition leverages our innovative brand commercialization infrastructure and our North American manufacturing footprint,” stated Nikhil Lalwani, President and CEO.
The Company previously shared the four pillars of its strategy for delivering sustainable future growth:
- Build a successful Cortrophin franchise;
- Strengthen the Generics business by enhancing development capabilities and increased focus on niche opportunities;
- Maximize the value from established brands through programmatic business development and innovative access and go-to-market strategies; and
- Expand CDMO business leveraging unique North American-based manufacturing capabilities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) COVID-19 Vaccine Roll-out to Resume in Europe Following EMA Review
- BBQ Holdings Inc. (BBQ) Announces Revenue and Earnings Guidance for Fiscal Year 2021
- Blink Charging (BLNK) Announces Distribution Agreement with EV Transportation Services, Inc. for the Blink IQ 200-M Portable EV Charger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!