AMC Entertainment (AMC) Completes 43 Million Share At-The-Market Equity Offering and Raises $428 Million in Additional Equity Capital
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMC) (“AMC” or “the Company”), announced today that it has completed its previously announced 43 million share at-the-market equity program launched on April 29. AMC raised approximately $428 million of new equity capital, before commissions and fees, at an average price of $9.94 per share.
Commenting on the capital raise, AMC CEO and President Adam Aron said, “Bringing in an additional $428 million of new equity capital will immediately buttress and fortify our liquidity profile. The additional cash raised puts AMC in a stronger position to tackle the challenges and capitalize on the opportunities that lie ahead.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MoneyGram (MGI) Announces Completion of ATM Equity Offering Program and Provides Update on Refinancing Plans
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: AMC ADBE EDU CAI SWBI GERN
- AMC (AMC) Erases Decline, Up 3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!