AECOM Technology (ACM) awarded third consecutive environmental remediation contract from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AECOM (NYSE: ACM), the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, today announced that it has been selected by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Baltimore District to continue providing nationwide environmental remediation services through the MAMMS III contract. The multiple-award contract, with a shared program ceiling of $240 million, includes five base years and up to two additional option years.
“Our dedicated environmental experts consistently deliver for the USACE and have a flawless safety record on this technically complex and challenging work,” said Lara Poloni, AECOM’s president. “We look forward to continuing to partner closely with the U.S. Department of Defense and local communities to return previously restricted lands to safe, sustainable, recreational and residential uses.”
AECOM has supported the USACE Baltimore District’s environmental remediation programs for more than 26 years. Under the new contract, AECOM and its specialty subcontractors will continue to provide a wide range of environmental services, including investigations, field activities, engineering, remedial actions and design, and support for environmental-related regulatory programs.
“We’re proud to continue this longstanding partnership with the USACE to restore land, water, and air quality to sites nationwide,” said Frank Sweet, chief executive of AECOM’s global environment business. “This important work ties directly to our firmwide environmental, social and governance objectives, which are rooted in our commitment to delivering a better world.”
Throughout its decades-long involvement with this critical work, the AECOM team has remained on the leading edge of technical innovations, consistently pursuing research and development to improve efficiencies and capabilities. AECOM leverages its U.S. Department of Defense Advanced Geophysical Classification Accreditation to successfully remediate impacted sites across the nation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AECOM Technology (ACM) approves share repurchase authorization increase to $1 billion
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Acquires Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL for $270 Million
- Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) Announces Proposed Stock Offering; Size Not Disclosed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!