AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q4 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.26, $0.49 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $416.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $351.85 million.
- Fourth quarter sales of $416.5 million, down 26% from $562.7 million in Q4 FY2019 reflecting the impact of COVID-19
- Full year sales of $2.07 billion, up 1% from $2.05 billion in FY2019
- Fourth quarter GAAP and adjusted diluted earnings (loss) per share from continuing operations of $(0.43) and $0.26, respectively
- Executed multiple actions to align costs with demand and position the company for the future
Given the continued macro uncertainty from the impact of COVID-19, we will not be providing financial guidance for Fiscal Year 2021 at this time.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microvision (MVIS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.09/sh
- South Jersey Industries (SJI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- OneSpan (OSPN) CEO Scott Clements has left company to pursue other interests
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!