AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q4 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.26, $0.49 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $416.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $351.85 million.
- Fourth quarter sales of $416.5 million, down 26% from $562.7 million in Q4 FY2019 reflecting the impact of COVID-19
- Full year sales of $2.07 billion, up 1% from $2.05 billion in FY2019
- Fourth quarter GAAP and adjusted diluted earnings (loss) per share from continuing operations of $(0.43) and $0.26, respectively
- Executed multiple actions to align costs with demand and position the company for the future
Given the continued macro uncertainty from the impact of COVID-19, we will not be providing financial guidance for Fiscal Year 2021 at this time.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) Names Blake Schroeder as its new CEO
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!