AAR Corp. (AIR) Tops Q1 EPS by 22c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AAR Corp. (NYSE: AIR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.17, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $401 million versus the consensus estimate of $381.71 million.
- First quarter sales of $401 million, down 26% from the prior year reflecting the impact of COVID-19
- First quarter GAAP diluted loss per share from continuing operations of $(0.40)
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations of $0.17, which exclude the impact of the Composites sale and other items
“Over the last three quarters, we have taken multiple actions to execute on our strategic plan to focus and improve on our core aviation services offering. We have divested certain non-core businesses, consolidated our facility footprint, and exited or restructured several underperforming contracts. We have also taken steps to permanently reduce our fixed and variable costs. We believe all of these actions have positioned us for improved operating margins as demand recovers in the commercial aviation business,” said John M. Holmes, President and Chief Executive Officer of AAR CORP.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AAR Corp. (AIR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana (HUM) to Acquire onehome
- Tyme Technologies (TYME) Completes Strategic Review, Announces OASIS Breast Trial With Georgetown University, and Reports FY21 Financial Results
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!