3M Co. (MMM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 0.7% to $1.48; 3.4% Yield
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.48 per share, or $5.92 annualized. This is a 0.7% increase from the prior dividend of $1.47.
The dividend will be payable on March 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on 3M Co. (MMM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco (COST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.9% to $0.79; 0.9% Yield
- Popular (BPOP) increases dividend, announces new buyback program
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Declares $0.68 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield