3D Systems (DDD) Debuts Quickparts for Quickquote Platform
- Wall Street ends week down as Netflix disappointment deepens slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Customers can now upload common CAD files in addition to ready-to-print STL files through the QuickQuote system for pricing of custom designed parts for production using Quickparts range of advanced manufacturing solutions. QuickQuote now supports native CAD data from CATIA®, SolidWorks®, Pro/ENGINEER®, as well as industry-standard formats such as Parasolid®, ACIS, IGES, STEP and STL.
"We are delighted to enhance the capabilities of our patented QuickQuote instant pricing systems for the benefit of our worldwide users," said Ziad Abou, Vice President and General Manager, Quickparts for 3D Systems. "Quickparts provides unprecedented access to our latest advanced manufacturing technologies for small businesses, independent entrepreneurs and professional artists while providing established manufacturers with overflow services and an affordable option to try new materials and processes."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ekso Bionics (EKSO) CEO to Depart
- Nexstar Media (NXST), ViacomCBS (VIAC) Renew Affiliation Agreements
- loanDepot (LDI) names Elijah Pallante as Chief Data Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!