Rivian Automotive CEO assumes direct responsibility for product development
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Rivian Automotive (NASDAQ: RIVN) announced today that the company’s CEO Dr. Robert Joseph Scaringe would assume direct responsibility for all product functions.
This encompasses areas such as Software, Autonomy, Design, Vehicle, Electrical, Propulsion, and Programs.
Simultaneously, Nick Kalayjian, the current Chief Product Development Officer at Rivian, is transitioning to the role of Executive Vice President of Vehicle Engineering & Propulsion.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microstrategy offers stock, buys another 16,000 bitcoin
- Nio Inc. (NIO) reports deliveries of just under 16k units in November
- Amazon (AMZN) signs contract with SpaceX for three Falcon 9 launches to support deployment plans for Project Kuiper
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, General News, Hot Corp. News, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!