Elbit Systems (ESLT) Secures $50M Contract to Supply Structural Parts from Composite Materials for North American Customer's Aircraft
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT) announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Elbit Systems - Cyclone Ltd., was awarded an approximately $50 million contract for the supply of structural parts from composite materials for an aircraft of a customer in North America. The contract will be performed over six years.
The contract calls for the supply of a variety of structural parts from composite materials for all the models of one of the customers' leading aircraft platforms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elbit Systems U.S. Subsidiary Awarded $29 Million in Orders Under ID/IQ Contract to Upgrade U.S. Army Pilots Night Vision Systems
- Elbit Systems (ESLT) German Subsidiary Awarded $23 Million Contract to Supply E-LynX Multi-Channel Radios to the Swedish Army
- Hilton (HLT) Doubles Down on Las Vegas Growth with Rapidly Expanding Portfolio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!