CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) Announces $325M Common Share Offering
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CRSP) today announced that it is commencing an underwritten public offering of $325,000,000 of common shares. In addition, the underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $48,750,000 of common shares at the public offering price less the underwriting discount.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, BofA Securities and Jefferies are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zymergen Inc. (ZY) Announces Proposed 13.6M Share IPO Between $28-$31/Sh
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Names New CFO
- Goldman Sachs' bumper quarter fuels optimism on targets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Jefferies & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!