Snap (SNAP) said it expects multiple years of 50%+ revenue growth - Bloomberg
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On its Investor Day, Snap (NYSE: SNAP) said it expects multiple years of 50%+ revenue growth - Bloomberg
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Snap (SNAP) June 30 calls active into quarter results and outlook
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revenues Beat
- Anthem (ANTM) Tops Q1 EPS by 50c, Revenues Miss; Raises FY21 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!