Ukraine's Annual Gas Consumption Seen Falling Below 20 Bcm In 2023 Due To War - Naftogaz CEO
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
Ukraine's Annual Gas Consumption Seen Falling Below 20 Bcm In 2023 (vs Around 27 Bcm In 2021) Due To War - Naftogaz CEO
- Naftogaz Sees Ukraine's Gas Reserves Exceeding 16 Bcm At Start Of 2023/24 Heating Season.
- Naftogaz Will Not Initiate New Gas Transit Deal With Russia After Current Contract Expires In 2024.
- Naftogaz Plans To Increase Gas Production To 14 Bcm In 2024 From 13.5 Bcm Targeted In 2023.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors flock to US natural gas ETF despite price slump
- Walt Disney (DIS) issues statement in response to Nelson Peltz
- Disney CEO Iger promises 2026 exit, says ABC not for sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Management Comments, Politics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!