UPDATE: Saudi Arabia cuts all oil prices to U.S., Asia - Bloomberg (OIL)
- Futures reverse gains as inflation data intensifies rate hike worries
- U.S. PPI accelerated unexpectedly in November, frustrating hopes for quick pivot
- lululemon athletica (LULU) stock drop after earnings is a buying opportunity - analyst
- DocuSign (DOCU) stable quarter prompts upgrade, analyst praise
- Buy the last hike in treasuries and IG bonds, stocks could go either way - BofA
Saudi Arabia cuts all oil prices to U.S. and Asia, according to Bloomberg headlines.
UPDATE: Reports have the message issued by Saudi Aramco -- the state-owned oil and gas giant -- now recalled.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crude oil higher; Hefty weekly losses likely on demand worries
- Putin: Russia May Cut Its Output As Part Of Oil-cap Response - Bloomberg
- Oil inventories fall by more than expected 6.4M barrels last week: API
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!