Oil Weakness Spreads to Solars, Tesla Declines in Sympathy (CSIQ) (FSLR) (TSL) (SUNE) (SCTY) (TSLA)
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Solar stocks were weak Friday as WTI futures slide below $70 per barrel in the wake of OPEC's surprise decision to maintain production.
Notable decliners include:
- Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ)
- First Solar (NASDAQ: FSLR)
- Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL)
- SunEdison (NYSE: SUNE)
- SolarCity (NASDAQ: SCTY)
Interesting, EV car manufacturer Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) is also poised to open lower.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- E-Home Household Service (EJH) IPO Opens 269% Higher, Shares Halted
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
- PLBY Group, Inc. (PLBY) PT Raised to 'Street High' $52 at Canaccord Genuity on DTC Strength
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOPEC, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!