lululemon athletica inc. Announces Upcoming Analyst Day
- Wall Street closes with sharp gains as final quarter begins
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes; price pressures abating
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps about $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- lululemon athletica inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) today announced that it will host an analyst day on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 in New York City. The event will feature presentations from Chief Executive Officer, Calvin McDonald and other members of lululemon’s senior leadership team to unveil the company’s new five-year growth strategy.
Due to limited capacity, in-person attendance is by invitation only. The presentations will be broadcast live over the internet beginning at 9:00 AM ET and can be accessed on the investor relations section of Company’s website, www.lululemon.com. Those interested in listening to the call are invited to dial 1-800-319-4610 or 1-604-638-5340, if internationally, approximately 10 minutes prior to the start. A replay of the webcast will be available following the presentation.
About lululemon athletica inc.
lululemon athletica inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) is a healthy lifestyle inspired athletic apparel company for yoga, running, training, and most other sweaty pursuits, creating transformational products and experiences which enable people to live a life they love. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional designs, lululemon works with yogis and athletes in local communities for continuous research and product feedback. For more information, visit www.lululemon.com.
lululemon athletica inc.
Joseph Teklits/Caitlin Churchill
lululemon athletica inc.
Source: lululemon athletica inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Playtika Provides Update on Shares Tendered to Date in its Tender Offer for its Common Stock
- KSERVICING ANNOUNCES IT WILL IMPLEMENT ITS WINDDOWN THROUGH STREAMLINED CHAPTER 11 PROCEEDING
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!