flyExclusive Unveils State-of-the-art Maintenance, Repair and Operations Capabilities
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
New, world-class aircraft paint and interior facilities demonstrate industry leader’s commitment to fleet consistency and premium private jet experiences
KINSTON, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- flyExclusive, a premier provider of world-class private jet charter experiences, today unveiled two brand new, state-of-the-art facilities providing premium maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) services. With the launch of its 24,000-square-foot electrostatic painting and coating facility and an aircraft interior renovation and refurbishment facility, flyExclusive is furthering its commitment to the excellence and consistency of its growing fleet of more than 75 Cessna Citation and Gulfstream aircraft.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211013006026/en/
The flyExclusive electrostatic painting and coating facility delivers premium aircraft exterior design services for operators. (Photo: Business Wire)
“We continue to invest in new capabilities that allow us to exceed our clients’ expectations for reliably excellent private jet experiences,” said Jim Segrave, founder, LGM Enterprises, parent company of flyExclusive. “flyExclusive is now the only Part 135 charter operator with the ability to paint our own aircraft, while our interior refurbishment capabilities enable us to tailor aircraft cabins to the highest standards of quality and luxury. No other operator in the world is able to exert this level of control over the look and feel of its fleet.”
The flyExclusive electrostatic painting and coating facility is the first of its kind in the Southeastern United States. Delivering premium aircraft exterior design services for both flyExclusive and other operators, the facility has been staffed with the best MRO talent in the industry, bringing years of industry and process knowledge. The facility features:
- Two 2,000-square-foot hangars with a full downdraft booth and full filtration systems to minimize emissions
- Climate-controlled conditions with enough hangar space to accommodate a Gulfstream G-IVSP aircraft
- An electrostatic paint process that creates tremendous efficiency in materials, reducing cost and mitigating downtime for faster return to service
The flyExclusive aircraft interior renovation facility is a full custom design shop that offers a broad selection of features, color schemes and carpeting choices, allowing clients to create a fully branded fleet with the exact look and feel they desire.
Recently, flyExclusive broke ground on an additional 45,000-square-foot facility to expand its MRO capabilities for both electrostatic painting and coating and interior refurbishment. With construction expected to be completed in 2022, the new facility will allow for the creation of more than 200 additional jobs as flyExclusive furthers its commitment to economic development in Eastern North Carolina.
flyExclusive is showcasing its MRO capabilities and offerings at the 2021 NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (booth #1525) taking place October 12-14, 2021 in Las Vegas. To learn more about flyExclusive’s MRO capabilities and range of private jet charter offerings or to inquire about becoming a member in flyExclusive’s Jet Club program, visit www.flyexclusive.com.
flyExclusive is a premier owner/operator of private jet experiences that surpass expectations for quality, convenience and safety. From our world-class Jet Club to our unmatched private jet charter, clients who fly with us receive a curated private jet experience that anticipates their needs for comfort and style. Our leadership team uses decades of flying experience, industry knowledge in private jet experiences and expertise in fleet logistics and management to deliver a premium experience every time out of the gate. With services provided across North America, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, Asia and beyond, our floating fleet of more than 70 aircraft are ready to take you wherever you dream of flying. To learn more, visit www.flyexclusive.com.
Mark Van Hook for flyExclusive
Largemouth Communications, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro updated with powerful new features and unprecedented performance on the all-new MacBook Pro with M1 Pro and M1 Max
- AM Best TV Presents “Best Practices for Building a Diverse and Inclusive Insurance Workforce”
- HOT DOG ON A STICK® BRINGS THE HEAT WITH NEW CHEETOS FLAMIN’ HOT® STICKS AND STRAWBERRY MANGO LEMONADE WITH TAJIN®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!