deepwatch Wins Two Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Named the Most Innovative Cybersecurity Company and Best Cybersecurity Startup in North America, deepwatch now holds some of the award program’s most coveted distinctions. The recognition follows the company’s announcement last month that it experienced another strong year of growth, noting it analyzed 175 billion logs and managed 15 million intelligence alerts in 2020. Additionally, deepwatch announced it grew its partner ecosystem by 500%, with its new partners’ annual recurring revenue growing by more than 400%.
“It’s an honor to be recognized by the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards as a top innovator as well as a leading industry startup,” said deepwatch CEO Charlie Thomas, “Our accelerated path to industry leadership is a testament to the innovative platform our R&D team advances each day and the unparalleled value our operations team delivers to our customers in partnering with them to mitigate overall cybersecurity risk.”
About Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
The 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards honor individuals, products and companies that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security. Winners are determined based on the strength of the nomination as well as the popular vote by members of the Information Security Community. For additional information on the 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards program and its winners, visit https://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/2021-cybersecurity-product-service-awards-winners-and-finalists/.
deepwatch helps secure the digital economy by protecting enterprise networks, everywhere, every day. deepwatch leverages its highly automated cloud-based SOC platform backed by a world class team of experts that protect customers’ digital assets 24/7/365. deepwatch extends security teams and proactively improves cybersecurity posture via its squad delivery and proprietary maturity model. Many of the world’s leading brands rely on deepwatch's managed security services.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GC Pharma Lights Up to Celebrate ‘World Hemophilia Day’
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- Gary Gensler Sworn in as Member of the SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!