beqom Announces Selection by Leading Alternative Investment Management Firm to Manage Global Compensation
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
NYON, Switzerland--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- beqom, a cloud-based total compensation software provider, today announced it has been selected by one of the world's largest alternative investment managers to manage compensation for 1600 employees globally. beqom FlexFS, a compensation management solution designed exclusively for the financial services industry, will be used to manage processes for Salary/Merit Review, Bonus, and Long-Term Incentives, integrating with Workday's HCM platform.
The firm had been relying primarily on Excel to manage compensation, which presented operational, compliance, and security risks, and limited its ability to scale. It was seeking a unified compensation platform that could meet all compensation requirements while preserving their unique internal compensation processes and handling some complex calculations.
“They knew they needed a solution with flexibility to support their compensation practices, and were aware that an out-of-the-box solution such as those provided by HCM software suites would most likely not be able to handle their requirements,” said Vismay Gada, Head of Global Financial Services at beqom. “beqom enables them to reduce risk while enhancing the manageability and efficiency of their processes, all without compromising their compensation strategy.”
Headquartered in the US, the investment firm manages capital for hundreds of fund investors in dozens of countries. beqom provides the compensation management platform for many of the world’s largest companies, managing $300 billion in compensation for 3 million people in 160+ countries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Shaping Wealth Announces Inaugural BeFi Summit
- ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Verizon Communications Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm – VZ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!