Zions Bancorporation to Webcast 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Zions Bancorporation (Nasdaq: ZION) will hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Friday, April 30, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time at http://www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/ZION2021. As described in Zions Bancorporation’s proxy statement, shareholders of record will be able to vote and ask questions during the online meeting. Participation requires use of the 16-digit control number provided on their proxy card, email notice, or Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials.
Zions Bancorporation, N.A. is one of the nation's premier financial services companies with annual net revenue of $2.8 billion in 2020 and more than $80 billion of total assets. Zions operates under local management teams and distinct brands in 11 western states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. The Bank is a consistent recipient of national and state-wide customer survey awards in small and middle-market banking, as well as a leader in public finance advisory services and Small Business Administration lending. In 2020, Zions ranked as the 9th largest provider in the U.S. of the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program loans. In addition, Zions is included in the S&P 500 and NASDAQ Financial 100 indices. Investor information and links to local banking brands can be accessed at zionsbancorporation.com.
Tel: (801) 844-7637
Source: Zions Bancorporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Fortress Energy Announces First Quarter 2021 Results; Forms Joint Venture with Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure LLC Focused on Renewable and Clean Fuels; Declares Dividend of $0.10 per C
- Sogou to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 14, 2021
- Invitation to attend the annual shareholders’ meeting of the Company to be held on 9 June 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!