Zilliant Announces MindShare 2021
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
B2B executive, pricing and sales leaders are invited to learn how leading companies are reimagining digital commerce and accelerating results
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Zilliant, the industry leader in intelligent B2B price optimization, price management and sales guidance software, today announced that its annual customer event, MindShare, will take place virtually on May 18, 19, and 20 and is open for registration.
“Competing and winning in today’s environment requires that B2B companies reimagine their traditional approaches to commerce, most important of which is the digital channel,” said Zilliant President and Chief Executive Officer Greg Peters. “We’re thrilled to offer this unique opportunity for B2B leaders to see the best practices, case studies, and technology advances that can help them reimagine digital commerce and accelerate the ROI of their investments.”
The company’s annual premier pricing and sales growth conference, now in a virtual environment, will feature best-in-class content and customer stories, tailored to an audience of industry leaders from a wide range of B2B distribution, manufacturing and services companies. The agenda includes:
- Keynote address from Greg Peters and product innovation preview from Zilliant Senior Vice President of Products and Services Pete Eppele.
- Customer session on how to take your pricing to the next level with TW Metals Pricing Analyst Matt Gour.
- Customer session on how to deliver timely, specific, prioritized actions for sales to move inventory and convert lost quotes from thyssenkrupp Copper and Brass Sales Commercial Relationship Manager Matt Knaggs.
- Customer session on how to achieve digital transformation through price, guiding sales and service teams to satisfy customers from alphabroder® Director of Pricing Administration Eric Lange and alphabroder® Vice President Dan Hogancamp.
- Customer session on how price attributes and market share sensitivity fuel margin growth with Signature Flight Support Senior Director Revenue Management Mike Rice.
Additionally, the three-day virtual event will feature sessions from SAP, Salesforce and Oracle, breakout tracks for pricing and sales topics, as well as a pre-conference event to get to know Zilliant on Wednesday, May 12.
Learn more and register here.
Zilliant’s solutions help B2B companies solve a wide range of pricing and sales challenges, allowing them to gain more strategic control of their business performance using an innovative blend of data science and software solutions. Our innovative cloud native platform and applications, paired with an outcome-focused dedication to customer success, gives company leaders the confidence and know-how to remain competitive now and in the future. Learn more about how Zilliant helps companies reimagine pricing and sales at www.zilliant.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Nintendo News: New Pokémon Snap ‘Explore the Lental Region’ Site Offers Digital Rewards and Interactive Sneak Peek Before Launch
- AM Best Revises Outlooks to Negative for Members of GeoVera Insurance Group
- SmartMetric Says the Driver for the Adoption of Safer Biometric Credit Cards Is Clear With 67% of Americans Being Afraid of Becoming a Victim of Identity Theft and 47% Americans Find Identity Theft Wo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!