ZenGRC Named 2021 Governance, Risk and Compliance Emotional Footprint Award Champion
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Reciprocity Scores 93% average in Vendor-Client Relationship
- ZenGRC Scores 89% average in Product Effectiveness
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Reciprocity announces today that ZenGRC, the industry-leading information security risk and compliance solution, was named 2021 Governance, Risk and Compliance Emotional Footprint Award Champion by Info-Tech Research Group’s SoftwareReviews. The Champion designation is awarded to the vendors that receive top user scores.
The Emotional Footprint Awards evaluate and rank products based on emotional response ratings from IT and business professionals providing a powerful indicator of overall user sentiment toward vendors and their products. The 2021 Emotional Footprint survey revealed that users rank ZenGRC very highly across all five categories measured, including:
- Service Experience: 95% of users said ZenGRC is “Efficient”, while 100% of users said Reciprocity is “Respectful”
- Conflict Resolution: 93% of users said Reciprocity is “Trustworthy”, while 100% of users said Reciprocity is “Fair”
- Negotiation and Contract: 93% of users said Reciprocity is “Generous”, while 100% of users said Reciprocity is “Transparent”
- Strategy and Innovation: 94% of users said Reciprocity “Appreciates Incumbent Status” and is “Continually Improving”
- Product Impact: 94% of users said ZenGRC “Enables Productivity” and is “Performance Enhancing”
“We are thrilled that our customers rank ZenGRC so highly, and we’re especially proud that every respondent said we are respectful, fair and transparent,” said Rob Schmeltzer, Vice President of Customer Success at Reciprocity. “We strive to build trusted relationships with our customers, and surpass expectations as their information security risk and compliance solution of choice. Being named Champion by SoftwareReviews confirms that ZenGRC is fulfilling a mission-critical need for CISOs and delighting our customers in the process.”
For more information on the 2021 Governance, Risk and Compliance Emotional Footprint Awards, go to https://www.softwarereviews.com/categories/governance-risk-and-compliance
To learn more about Reciprocity and the ZenGRC information security risk and compliance solution, please visit reciprocitylabs.com
SoftwareReviews is a division of Info-Tech Research Group, a world-class IT research and analyst firm established in 1997. Backed by two decades of IT research and advisory experience, SoftwareReviews is a leading source of expertise and insight into the enterprise software landscape and client-vendor relationships. By collecting data from real IT and business professionals, the SoftwareReviews methodology produces the most detailed and authentic insights into the experience of evaluating and purchasing enterprise software.
Reciprocity's mission is to turn corporate compliance from a cost center into a valuable strategic asset. Our ZenGRC platform simplifies the way organizations manage information security risk and compliance, and encourages transparency and trusted relationships with key stakeholders. Find out why the world's leading companies trust ZenGRC at reciprocitylabs.com
Reciprocity, ZenGRC and ZenConnect are trademarks and registered trademarks of Reciprocity in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2021 Reciprocity. All rights reserved.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iProov Study: 90% of Americans Would Pay Extra to Renew Driver’s License Online
- Micro Insurance Company and TanManagement Join Hands in Africa
- Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach Reports 2021 First-Quarter Results