ZWCAD 2022 Beta Is Available for Free Trial
- Google set to prop up Nasdaq after biggest drop in over two months
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GUANGZHOU, China--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ZWSOFT today announced the availability of ZWCAD 2022 Beta with a free trial of its faster and friendlier features.
Enhanced 2D Functions with a Higher Efficiency
Kyle He, ZWCAD Product Manager, stated at ZWorld 2021, “ZWCAD keeps becoming faster and faster.” This is backed by both solid statistics and friendly functions. Compared with the previous version, in ZWCAD 2022, panning is faster by 80%, zooming by 40%, creating polylines by 80%, modifying by 60%, and plotting by 30%. The acceleration of these basic operations is already an efficiency boost.
To further hike up your productivity, many useful 2D functions are at hand. Three types (rectangular/path/polar) of associative arrays can be flexibly created and adjusted by dragging grips. Tables inside and outside ZWCAD can be made associative with data links so that data are synchronized bidirectionally. Moreover, now that DWS files can be created to check and fix nonstandard styles accordingly, making standardizing CAD drawings easier.
More 3D Features for both AEC and MFG
According to Kyle He, more 3D functions are added to ZWCAD 2022. Two typical examples are IFC Import and Flatshot. IFC Import can help AEC industry practitioners better meet BIM standards by importing IFC files, viewing the details of models, and conveniently managing entities with the IFC Structure Panel; while Flatshot allows manufacturers to create 2D versions of 3D objects conveniently, sparing them from drawing conversion. “In the future, ZWCAD will support more 3D functions for AEC and MFG industries.”
Furthermore, you can now focus on designing without switching between the Classic and Ribbon menus while showing or hiding the icons in the status bar according to your habits.
ZWSOFT cordially invites old and new users to test ZWCAD 2022 Beta here.
ZWSOFT CO., LTD. (Guangzhou) is a reliable and innovative engineering software provider with its flagship products ZWCAD and ZW3D. Committed to providing complete and seamless user experience to worldwide users with its all-in-one CAx solutions, ZWSOFT has continuously satisfied the diverse needs of various industries such as AEC and MFG. With over 20 years’ experience in the industry, its products and service have been proven by over 900,000 clients across 90 countries.
Christine Yin, +86-20-38288676
Source: ZWSOFT CO., LTD. (Guangzhou)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Local Media Consortium Releases First Annual Member Economic Impact Report: Shows Leveraging Scale is Key to Media's Long-term Sustainability
- Rush Street Interactive and GTG Network Announce Multi-Year Co-Exclusive Partnership
- mParticle Introduces Data Privacy and Control Features to Help Brands Comply with iOS 14.5 Apple App Tracking Transparency Requirements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!