Xencor to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MONROVIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today announced that Bassil Dahiyat, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 2:25 p.m. ET / 11:25 p.m. PT.
A live webcast will be available under "Events & Presentations" in the Investors section of the Company's website located at www.xencor.com. Following the webcast, a replay will be archived on the website for at least 30 days.
About Xencor, Inc.
Xencor is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases. Currently, 20 candidates engineered with Xencor's XmAb® technology are in clinical development internally and with partners. Xencor's XmAb antibody engineering technology enables small changes to the structure of proteins resulting in new mechanisms of therapeutic action. For more information, please visit www.xencor.com.
Jason I. Spark
Source: Xencor, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BrainBox AI Pilot Achieves 25-29% Energy Savings in Two GWL Realty Advisors Toronto Properties
- Connect For Education Announces Partnership and Distribution Agreement with EVA Aviation in Japan
- AppViewX named in Gartner 2021 Solution Comparison for PKI and Certificate Management Tools