WellSky® Debuts Value-Based Analytics Solution to Help Home Health Agencies Leverage Outcomes Data, Capture Market Opportunity for Long-Term Growth
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leading analytics solution will help clients like Medical Services of America gain referrals and establish performance-based partnerships at scale
OVERLAND PARK, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- WellSky, a global health and community care technology company, today announced the launch of WellSky Value-Based Insights for Home Health — a new data analytics solution built to position providers for success in today’s value-based care environment. Clients including Medical Services of America (MSA) are already leveraging this technology to gain strategic insights into their market, their agency’s performance, their partnerships with payers, and more.
“WellSky Value-Based Insights for Home Health is like a wellspring of important data all in one place,” said Wendy Thomas, director of marketing at MSA. “It allows us to share real-time information with referral sources — for example, when patients with a certain payer show a higher risk of readmission at the start of care compared to other payers. Before we had the Value-Based Insights solution, it would have taken us days to collect and analyze this data. Now it’s available to us in just a few clicks, and we can easily interpret and present it to demonstrate our value.”
Whether a home health agency is focused on increasing referrals for managed care, traditional Medicare, or both, WellSky Value-Based Insights software for Home Health can be leveraged for growth.
- Performance analytics empower agencies to go beyond standard benchmarking to understand their performance based on specific patient cohorts in comparison to the broader home health market.
- Market opportunity insights keep providers informed about Medicare patient volume, Medicare Advantage (MA) payer volume, and market performance, so providers can prioritize and focus business development resources on the right opportunities with the best potential for return.
- Contract outcome analytics provide real-time insight into clinical and operational results by payer and referral source. Agencies can understand their optimal sources for growth opportunity and share data to help establish new and maintain existing risk-based partnerships. Real-time data and contract performance comparisons can inform negotiations for better rates and capture risk-based upside, increasing financial results beyond just census growth.
“At WellSky, we’re going beyond compliance tools and EHR technology to deliver useful, data-driven insights that help our clients grow in today’s value-based care environment,” said Bill Miller, CEO of WellSky. “It’s our mission to empower providers’ success and better patient outcomes for the long term. We’re achieving that mission through innovations like the WellSky Value-Based Insights solution that help providers not only make a measurable difference in patient care, but also seek out and succeed in performance-based contract opportunities. We look forward to extending this exciting offering to even more care settings in the near future.”
Home health providers can now harness the power of the WellSky Value-Based Insights solution and its actionable analytics. Learn more and request a demonstration here.
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-level software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks, cell therapy labs, blood centers, home health and hospice franchises, post-acute providers, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates clients’ needs and innovates relentlessly to ultimately help more people thrive. For more information, visit WellSky.com.
About Medical Services of America
Medical Services of America is a comprehensive home healthcare provider that offers home healthcare, hospice care, home medical equipment and supplies, diabetic supplies, respiratory services, mail order supplies, enteral nutrition therapy, assisted living and memory care facilities, mobile physician services, billing, and printing services. Medical Services of America began with a unique concept, "Total Home Healthcare," and its expansion has been guided with that concept in mind. Every area of service is managed and staffed by qualified professionals, trained and experienced in their respective fields. All offices are company-owned, not franchised, to ensure the highest quality of home care services. For more information, visit MSAHealthcare.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck to Discontinue Development of MK-7110 for COVID-19
- Emergent BioSolutions to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Conduct a Conference Call on April 29, 2021
- NICE Actimize Positioned as Highest-Scoring AML Solutions Vendor Across Technology Excellence Metrics in 2021 Quadrant Knowledge Anti-Money Laundering Solution Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBill Miller, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!