Wayfair Schedules Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Wayfair Inc. (NYSE: W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home, today announced that it will release financial results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020 before the opening of the market on February 25, 2021.
Wayfair will host a conference call at 8 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 25 to review results. Investors and participants can register for the call in advance by visiting http://bit.ly/39Qb3pC. After registering, instructions will be shared on how to join the call.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 18 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair - All things home, all in one place.
- Joss & Main - Stylish designs to discover daily.
- AllModern - The best of modern, priced for real life.
- Birch Lane - Classic home. Comfortable cost.
- Perigold - The widest-ever selection of luxury home furnishings.
Wayfair generated $13.0 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2020. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 16,700 people.
Media Relations Contact:
Investor Relations Contact:
Source: Wayfair Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Said Q1 Estimates for Tesla (TSLA) 'Very Beatable'
- EchoNous Launches Online Portal to Streamline Ultrasound Education
- Ecozone Technologies and MAG Ozone Signed an Exclusive Agreement in the UK & Ireland