Watts Water Technologies to Participate in the Seaport Research Partners Annual Summer Investor Virtual Conference
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: WTS) today announced that Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Chief Executive Officer & President; Shashank Patel, Chief Financial Officer; and Diane McClintock, Senior Vice President FP&A and Investor Relations will participate in the Seaport Research Partners Annual Summer Investor Virtual Conference on Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time).
Watts Water Technologies, Inc., through its family of companies, is a global manufacturer headquartered in the USA that provides one of the broadest plumbing, heating, and water quality product lines in the world. Watts Water companies and brands offer innovative plumbing, heating, and water quality solutions for commercial, residential, and industrial applications. For more information, visit www.wattswater.com.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
Senior Vice President FP&A and Investor Relations
Email: [email protected]
Source: Watts Water Technologies, Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teoayeah’s Christmas Gift List for All Kids (12/11-12/24)
- Studies Highlight Impacts of Applying New Technologies in Everyday Care
- Belgian, Port Houston and Partners Sign Memorandum of Understanding on Energy Transition Cooperation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!