Watts Water Technologies to Participate in the Seaport Research Partners Annual Summer Investor Virtual Conference
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: WTS) today announced that Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Chief Executive Officer & President; Shashank Patel, Chief Financial Officer; and Diane McClintock, Senior Vice President FP&A and Investor Relations will participate in the Seaport Research Partners Annual Summer Investor Virtual Conference on Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time).
Watts Water Technologies, Inc., through its family of companies, is a global manufacturer headquartered in the USA that provides one of the broadest plumbing, heating, and water quality product lines in the world. Watts Water companies and brands offer innovative plumbing, heating, and water quality solutions for commercial, residential, and industrial applications. For more information, visit www.wattswater.com.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
Senior Vice President FP&A and Investor Relations
Email: [email protected]
Source: Watts Water Technologies, Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dyson V12 & V11 Deals at Best Buy (2023): Top Cyber Week Dyson Cordless Vacuum Deals Compared by Saver Trends
- AutoShop Heroes Specializes in Local SEO and Online Marketing for Auto Repair Shops
- Dyson V8 Cordless Vacuum Deals at Best Buy (Cyber Week 2023): Top Dyson Cordless Vacuum Sales Rated by Spending Lab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!