Watts Water Technologies to Participate in the Deutsche Bank 14th Annual Global Industrials, Materials & Building Products Conference 2023
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: WTS) today announced that Shashank Patel, Chief Financial Officer and Diane McClintock, Senior Vice President FP&A and Investor Relations will participate in the Deutsche Bank 14th Annual Global Industrials, Materials & Building Products Conference 2023 on Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 9 AM (Eastern Time) at the Deutsche Bank Center, One Columbus Circle, New York, NY.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc., through its family of companies, is a global manufacturer headquartered in the USA that provides one of the broadest plumbing, heating, and water quality product lines in the world. Watts Water companies and brands offer innovative plumbing, heating, and water quality solutions for commercial, residential, and industrial applications. For more information, visit www.watts.com.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
Senior Vice President FP&A and Investor Relations
Source: Watts Water Technologies, Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Revolutionizing Water Stewardship – The City of Dire Dawa and Nedamco Africa Unveil Cutting-Edge Water Management Platform Initiative at COP28 | December 9th 2023 | COP28UAE Press Center
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- SUSTAINABLE MARKETS INITIATIVE AGRIBUSINESS TASK FORCE LAUNCHES BLENDED FINANCE FRAMEWORK TO MAKE REGENERATIVE FARMING MAINSTREAM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!