Watts Water Technologies Announces Webcast of its Presentation in Gabelli Funds 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Virtual Symposium
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: WTS) today announced that Robert J. Pagano, Jr., Chief Executive Officer & President, Shashank Patel, Chief Financial Officer, and Timothy M. MacPhee, Treasurer & Vice President Investor Relations will present at the Gabelli Funds 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Virtual Symposium Thursday, February 25, 2021, starting at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The presentation will be broadcast via Wall Street Webcasting. The address of the webcast is https://wsw.com/webcast/gabellifunds2/wts/2644092. This link will be available for replays until May 26, 2021.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc., through its family of companies, is a global manufacturer headquartered in the USA that provides one of the broadest plumbing, heating, and water quality product lines in the world. Watts Water companies and brands offer innovative plumbing, heating, and water quality solutions for commercial, residential, and industrial applications. For more information, visit www.wattswater.com.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
Timothy M. MacPhee
Treasurer & Vice President
Source: Watts Water Technologies, Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forbes Names Tom Loverro to the Midas List of the World’s Best 100 Venture Capital Investors
- Capstone to Release Q1 2021 Results on April 27, 2021
- Dubber Announces Unified Call Recording and Voice AI with Zoom
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!