Walmart’s Prime Day Sale (2021): Best Early Deals for Days Discounts Summarized by The Consumer Post
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Walmart’s answer to Prime Day, the Deals for Days sale, is almost here. Browse all the best early Deals for Days discounts listed below.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Here’s our review of the best Walmart deals ahead of their Deals for Days sale event, including deals on laptops, TVs, kitchen appliances and toys. Access the full selection of deals listed below.
Best Walmart deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of TVs from TCL, Samsung, Sony, LG & more at Walmart - see the best deals and top discounts on smart 4K UHD, LED, or OLED TVs in different sizes
- Save up to 45% on best-selling laptops from HP, Lenovo, Acer, Dell, Apple & more at Walmart - find the best deals on business laptops, gaming laptops, Chromebooks, MacBooks & more
- Save up to 60% on toys & games from brands like Ryan’s World, Star Wars, Paw Patrol, Peppa Pig & more at Walmart - check the best deals on action figures, electronics, ride-on, baby toys & more
- Save up to 70% on top-rated kitchen appliances at Walmart - see the top deals on coffee makers, blenders, microwaves, grills, pressure cookers, toaster ovens & more
Searching for more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Deals for Days sale and Amazon’s Prime Day page to compare thousands more offers across a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Source: The Consumer Post
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Protective Life Announces Lauren Drapeau as New National Sales Director of Annuity Advisory Solutions
- ThermoGenesis Holdings to Announce Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2021 and Provide a Corporate Strategic Update
- NRC Health Names Honorees of 2021 Excellence Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!