Voya Financial announces adjustment to exercise price of warrants issued pursuant to the warrant agreement, dated May 7, 2013
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- Oil falls on rate hike worries, Russian export flows
- Dollar rises ahead of Fed, but set for fourth monthly drop
- Norway wealth fund posts record $164 billion loss
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- On Sept. 29, 2022, Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA) paid a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share on its common stock, par value $0.01 per share (“Common Stock”). As a consequence, the exercise price of the Warrants to purchase shares of Common Stock (the “Warrants”), issued pursuant to the Warrant Agreement dated May 7, 2013 (the “Warrant Agreement”), has been adjusted, in accordance with Section 6.01 of the Warrant Agreement, from $47.21 to $47.07 per share of Common Stock for which a Warrant is exercisable. In accordance with Section 6.02 of the Warrant Agreement, the number of shares of Common Stock for which each Warrant is exercisable has been adjusted to 1.035601267. The foregoing adjustments are each effective as of Sept. 29, 2022.
About Voya Financial®
Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), is a leading health, wealth and investment company that provides products, solutions and technologies that enable a better financial future for its clients, customers and society. Serving the needs of 14.3 million individual, workplace and institutional clients, Voya has approximately 6,000 employees and had $644 billion in total assets under management and administration as of June 30, 2022. Certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, Voya is purpose-driven and is equally committed to conducting business in a way that is socially, environmentally, economically and ethically responsible. Voya has earned recognition as: one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute; a member of the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index; and a “Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion” on the Disability Equality Index. For more information, visit voya.com. Follow Voya Financial on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter @Voya.
Source: Voya Financial, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2023 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship: Cheer on Team Germany for the 2023 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship in Finland! – Single Game Tickets on Sale Now
- Survival Strategies Make Analytics Services Crucial in U.K.
- Investor Group Services (IGS) Announces New Head of Portfolio Operations and Leadership Team Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!