Vonlane Resumes Fort Worth and San Antonio Service Routes; Adds Departures in Dallas, Austin, and Houston
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Company earns bright spot with #84 ranking for Inc. 5000 Texas award
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Vonlane, the Texas-based premium transportation company, continues its return-to-normal comeback with expanded service as Texans hit the road again for work and pleasure.
Beginning Thursday, April 1, Vonlane:
- Resumes service between Fort Worth and Houston
- Adds departure times between Dallas and Austin and between Houston and Dallas.
Beginning Sunday, May 2, Vonlane:
- Resumes service between Fort Worth and Austin, and
- Resumes service between Houston and San Antonio.
“We’re pleased to welcome back our Vonlane passengers in Fort Worth and San Antonio and to add capacity for our existing routes throughout Texas. It’s been a brutal year for us all, and we’re eager to help Texans return to safely traveling in our great state once again,” says Alex Danza, founder & CEO of Vonlane. “We’ve seen demand surge over the spring and are excited to add departures and cities to meet the interest. As individuals and businesses, we’re starting over and are poised for the comeback.”
Vonlane will begin each resumed service route with two daily departures from each city and expand based on demand. Vonlane anticipates resuming its Fort Worth and Oklahoma City route in early summer.
Places #84 on Inc. 5000 Texas list for 2021
While the pandemic hampered travel in 2020, Vonlane garnered a bright spot for business growth with 148% from 2017-2019. The company ranked #84 on the Inc. 5000 Texas list released this month for fast-growing privately held companies.
Introduces Self-Service Trip Modification Portal
To better support passengers with travel changes, Vonlane has updated its portal to allow for self-service options on their accounts. Passengers login to modify or cancel a trip; update or add passenger details; view upcoming and past trips; and book new transit.
Continues COVID-19 Safety Measures
Vonlane’s COVID-19 safety protocols remain in place. Each trip will feature pre-boarding temperature checks, filtered and recirculated air, masked crew and passengers, and the use of an EPA approved SARS-CoV-2 killing disinfectant as well as deep cleaning between trips.
In addition to the regular scheduled services, Vonlane is continuing its whole coach charter service for group travel and same day parcel shipping service. Learn more at www.vonlane.com or call 844.VONLANE.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valbiotis: Largely Successful Capital Increase Through a Private Placement Totaling 15 Million Euros
- Relief Reports 2020 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- TGS Publishes its 2020 Annual Report