Vinpai Announces the Initiation Coverage of Its Stock by Invest Securities
- Futures listless as traders await payrolls data for policy cues
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
- AbbVie (ABBV) to acquire Cerevel (CERE) for $8.7 billion; deal 'makes sense' says analyst
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
SAINT-DOLAY, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Regulatory News:
Vinpai (ISIN: FR001400AXT1; ticker: ALVIN), specialist in the design, manufacture and marketing of algae- and plant-based functional ingredients for the food and cosmetics industries, today announces the initiation coverage of its stock by Invest Securities.
In its study entitled “Le naturel revient au galop”, Invest Securities initiates coverage of Vinpai stock with a recommendation to Buy and a target price of €11, compared with the closing price of €5 on September 26, 20231.
The coverage initiation is available, in French, on Vinpai website, in the section “Documentation”.
Founded in 2011 by Cyrille Damany and Philippe Le Ray, Vinpai is an ingredien'tech specializing in the design, manufacture and marketing of functional ingredients based on algae, plants, minerals and fibers, offering manufacturers natural alternatives to chemical additives. Positioned in the most promising market segments, Vinpai provide supports to food, cosmetics and nutraceutical manufacturers, thanks to its cross-technology know-how, enabling them to upgrade the nutritional qualities of their end products. The combination and mixing of ingredients and food additives enable manufacturers to accelerate their development, optimize their production costs and generate profitability. Operating on two sites, in Saint-Dolay (Morbihan) and near the harbour of Saint-Nazaire, Vinpai has developed over 3,500 formulations and has 39 employees. In 2022, the Company has recorded sales of €6.2 million, over half of which abroad, and is established in over 35 countries.
For further information: https://www.vinpai.com
1 The investment recommendation was first published on September 26, 2023 - 7:59 am (GMT+1). This information does not constitute an offer to sell or subscribe, or the solicitation of an order to buy or subscribe, securities in France, Europe, the United States or any other country. The provision of a financial analysis production and distribution service has been agreed between Invest Securities and Vinpai.
Philippe Le Ray
Chief Executive Officer
T.: 01 44 71 94 94
T.: 01 44 71 94 98
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris International Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $1.30 Per Share
- Trial Library, oncology clinical trial technology company, announces release of provider decision support platform to advance access to trials in community oncology settings
- GMS Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2024 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!