Vim Named to Forbes’ America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 — List of Up-and-Coming Companies
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vim receives accolade for employee satisfaction, employer reputation, and company growth
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Forbes today named Vim to its annual America’s Best Startup Employers, which showcases the 500 startups that rank highest for employee satisfaction, employer reputation, and company growth.
Vim is a mission driven company providing critical infrastructure software used by health care plans and providers to improve quality outcomes, enhance care delivery experience, and reduce the total cost of care. From its inception, Vim has fostered a culture of freedom and responsibility that allows its employees to take ownership of their work, be creative, and facilitate innovative solutions to complex problems facing the U.S. health care industry.
Vim’s solutions are widely used by leading health plans and providers engaged in value-based care programs. Vim’s Referral Guidance, Care Gap Closure, Diagnosis Gap Closure, and Digital Access and Scheduling solutions easily and seamlessly integrate with existing clinical systems at the point of care to reduce burden for provider teams working to succeed on value, outcomes, and experience.
“This recognition by Forbes is validation of Vim’s efforts to cultivate a uniquely engaged, driven, and talented team of builders and doers,” said Vim CEO, Oron Afek. “We’re excited to be named on this list and to continue to pursue our mission of powering affordable, high quality health care through seamless connectivity.”
Forbes’ Best Startup Employers 2021 examines best performing startups to guide candidates in finding innovative and rewarding growth-stage companies to join. Employers were selected based on an innovative methodology evaluating employer excellence in three ways:
- Employee Satisfaction: extensive research was conducted on ‘average length of employment’ and 'online employer reviews'.
- Employer Reputation: company specific information was algorithmically extracted from social media channels such as news sites, micro-blogs, blogs and social networks.
- Company Growth: comprehensive evaluations of website traffic, headcount growth rates, and industry-referenced job openings.
“I’m incredibly proud of the team and excited for what’s to come in 2021 and beyond,” said Afek. “Continuing to attract and welcome the best and brightest talent will only expand our opportunity to make a deeper and broader impact on improving U.S. health care for all, which in turn will continue to make Vim a phenomenal place to work.”
Founded in 2015, Vim connects data to workflow at health care’s “last mile”: within clinical operations at the point of patient care. Health plans, patients, and medical providers of every size – from independent practitioners to integrated delivery systems – use Vim software to connect data and care across the health system. Vim’s mission is to power affordable, high quality health care through seamless connectivity. For more information, please visit getvim.com and check out our current open positions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carrefour: Q1 2021 sales: +4.2% LFL; Strong growth, reflecting excellent momentum in France; €500m share buyback
- ASML reports €4.4 billion net sales and €1.3 billion net income in Q1 2021
- Acacia Pharma Becomes New Industry Supporter of the American Society of Anesthesiologists