Viken’s Litigation against Videray Technologies Concluded
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Case fully resolved
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- A lawsuit filed against Videray Technologies Inc. by Viken Detection Corporation has concluded. The case was fully resolved on confidential terms by the parties, who filed stipulations of dismissal on October 5, 2020.
“I hope the conclusion of this lawsuit puts the matter behind us so we can fully concentrate on serving our customers who work hard to achieve a safer society,” said Paul Bradshaw, Videray’s CEO.
About Videray Technologies Inc
Videray Technologies, Inc. is a proud young American company disrupting the non-intrusive inspection market with the most advanced technology. They claim to have the best image quality, the highest penetration, total interconnection and that their product is the safest on the market. www.videray.com, Contact: Rafael Estrada, CCO at email@example.com
Rafael Estrada, CCO
Source: Videray Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q2 Holdings, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call to Review First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Alliance Data Names New CFO
- USA Compression Partners, LP Announces First Quarter 2021 Distribution; First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Scheduled for May 4