Velodyne Lidar to Participate in the BofA Securities 2021 Automotive Summit
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (NASDAQ: VLDR, VLDRW), the first public pure-play lidar company, announces participation in the upcoming BofA Securities 2021 Automotive Summit.
Velodyne’s Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Anand Gopalan, and Chief Financial Officer, Drew Hamer, will present on Wednesday, March 31, 2021, at 2:10 p.m. ET. Management will host individual and small group investor meetings on March 30th and March 31st.
A live and archived audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible on Velodyne’s investor relations website at investors.velodynelidar.com.
About Velodyne Lidar, Inc.
Velodyne Lidar (Nasdaq: VLDR, VLDRW) ushered in a new era of autonomous technology with the invention of real-time surround view lidar sensors. Velodyne is the first public pure-play lidar company and is known worldwide for its broad portfolio of breakthrough lidar technologies. Velodyne’s revolutionary sensor and software solutions provide flexibility, quality and performance to meet the needs of a wide range of industries, including autonomous vehicles, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), robotics, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), smart cities and security. Through continuous innovation, Velodyne strives to transform lives and communities by advancing safer mobility for all. For more information, visit www.velodynelidar.com. For more information, please visit: ir.velodynelidar.com and follow us on Twitter: @VelodyneLidar.
Chief Financial Officer
Landis Communications Inc.
Source: Velodyne Lidar, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien Announces Appointment of Mayo Schmidt as President and CEO
- Renesas Joins the Responsible Business Alliance to Enhance Supply Chain Sustainability
- Toyota Debuts All-Electric SUV Concept