VITURA: Press Release on the Publication of the Half-yearly Financial Report as at 30 June 2021
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Regulatory News:
VITURA (Paris: VTR):
The company announces that it has made available on 30 July 2021 to the public and filed with the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) its half-yearly financial report as at 30 June 2021.
The document is available on Vitura’s website (www.vitura.fr), in the section Investors / Interim financial report.
A French Société anonyme with a Board of Directors
With a share capital of €60 444 472
Registered office: 42 rue de Bassano - 75008 Paris
Paris Companies and Commercial Registry No. 422 800 029
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fresenius Medical Care Partners with JMS Co. Ltd. to Advance Home Dialysis Treatment in Japan
- 2022 GO SMART Award Welcomes World's Smart Cities Solutions & Practices to Learn, Share and Compete with One Another
- Share repurchase programme
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!