UserTesting Announces Second Annual Illumi Award Winners at the Human Insight World Customer Conference
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The illumi Awards recognizes brands who have achieved extraordinary success using human insights to deliver world-class customer experiences
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- UserTesting, a leading provider of on-demand human insights, today announced the winners of its second annual illumi Awards at Human Insight World (#HiWorld20). The UserTestingⓇ HiWorld™ customer conference brings together UX researchers, designers, marketers, and product managers from some of the world’s leading brands to learn, share, and discuss how to create great experiences, build innovative products, and launch impactful campaigns using real human insight to drive the decision-making process.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201013005871/en/
UserTesting illumi Awards 2020 (Graphic: Business Wire)
“Great customer experiences start with human insight. Organizations that focus on customer empathy, particularly in today’s business climate, will continue to build brand loyalty, and long term success, said Andy MacMillan, CEO of UserTesting. “The illumi Awards highlight the incredible work our customers are doing to create exceptional experiences for their customers using the UserTesting Human Insight Platform.”
In today’s challenging business environment, companies are having to relearn their customers, and they are relying on the UserTesting Human Insight Platform to do so. This year’s illumi Awards recognize trailblazing organizations from around the world that are leveraging human insights to gain a deeper understanding of and empathy for their customers–while simultaneously lowering their business costs and risk and accelerating their innovation and growth. Two hundred and thirty five organizations entered award submissions this year, resulting in 9 category Winners and 21 Distinguished Luminaries, each with remarkable stories of success and impact.
UserTesting congratulates all the illumi Award Winners and Distinguished Luminaries.
- Outstanding Business Impact Award: AAA
- Outstanding Customer Focus Award: ATB Financial
- Human Empathy Award: Cedar
- Outstanding CommUnity Member of the Year Award: Chico’s
- Outstanding Marketing Award: EARGO
- Global Impact Award: Microsoft
- Outstanding Enterprise Success Story Award: NBC Universal
- Outstanding Innovator Award: Pitney Bowes
- The Pivot Award (for outstanding agility & adaptation, e.g. due to COVID-19): Healthily by Your.MD
Capital One, Chartio, Comida For Familias, Costco Travel, Cru, Deliveroo, Experian, Freeletics, Fretello, GoDaddy, Helen Keller International, Home Depot, Indeed, Lenovo, RBC, RingCentral, TaxSlayer, Tucows Inc., WestJet, Willis Towers Watson, and Wolf Pack.
UserTesting enables every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. With UserTesting’s on-demand Human Insight Platform, companies across industries make accurate customer-first decisions at every level, at the speed business demands. With UserTesting, product teams, marketers, digital, and customer experience executives, designers and UX researchers confidently and quickly create the right experiences for all target audiences, increasing brand loyalty and revenue. UserTesting has more than 2,000 subscription customers, including more than half of the world’s top brands, and has delivered human insights to over 35,000 companies to-date. UserTesting is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more, visit www.usertesting.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HEC Pharm Selects ABEC Large-Scale Fermenters to Increase Biopharmaceutical Production Capacity
- Author KC Bertling's new book "A Chance to Be Born: My American Dream" is a patriotic tome describing the privilege of living the American dream as an immigrant
- W. R. Johnston's newly released "Apocalypse Puzzle" shares an illuminating roadmap towards understanding the ambiguity of Bible prophecy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!