Ultivue to Participate in Cowen’s 41st Annual Health Care Conference
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Ultivue, an industry leader in multiplexing for tissue biomarker analysis, will participate in Cowen’s 41st Annual Health Care Conference, a virtual event taking place March 1-4, 2021. The conference incorporates presentations, fireside chats, and innovative panel discussions hosted by members of the Cowen research team that focus on various aspects of the health care industry.
Ultivue’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Jacques Corriveau, will host a series fireside chats, designed as one-on-one meetings with interested investors, on Tuesday, March 2nd.
Ultivue provides researchers in translational medicine with multiplex biomarker assays for tissue phenotyping and digital pathology. Its proprietary InSituPlex technology enables advanced exploration and interrogation of tissue samples for precision medicine research. These highly customizable solutions and scientific consultative approach strengthen and accelerate biomarker discovery and drug development programs. Learn more at Ultivue.com.
Cowen Inc. (“Cowen” or the “Company”) is a diversified financial services firm offering investment banking services, equity and credit research, sales and trading, prime brokerage, global clearing, commission management services and actively managed alternative investment products. Cowen focuses on delivering value-added capabilities to our clients in order to help them outperform. Founded in 1918, the Company is headquartered in New York and has offices worldwide. Learn more at Cowen.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Renesas Joins the Responsible Business Alliance to Enhance Supply Chain Sustainability
- Honda-Powered Drivers Score Victories in INDYCAR, Formula One and Off-Road
- Toyota Debuts All-Electric SUV Concept