UiPath Announces Annual Global Developers Conference
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UiPath DevCon will offer educational sessions to drive RPA innovation and business success
Submissions for the Automation for Good HyperHack are open now through May 17
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #UIPATHDEVCON – UiPath (NYSE: PATH), a leading enterprise automation software company, today announced UiPath DevCon, the Company’s annual virtual global conference created by developers, for developers. Designed for the world’s largest community of automation professionals, the free two-day conference will take place June 15-16 and offer speakers and sessions designed to empower developers to make the most of their automation programs.
At UiPath DevCon, more than 20,000 RPA developers, solution architects, Center of Excellence (CoE) leads, citizen developers, and test engineers are expected to gather to expand their knowledge during technical sessions led by UiPath product managers, developers, practitioners, and experts from the UiPath customer and partner community. Attendees will also hear from UiPath Co-Founder and CEO Daniel Dines and EVP of Products & Engineering Ted Kummert who will discuss the newest UiPath Platform capabilities.
“We love bringing our developers together each year at DevCon to learn about our latest technologies, connect them with automation experts, and gather their feedback on the UiPath Platform capabilities,” said Kummert. “We are working to make DevCon our biggest and best yet, and are excited to offer UiPath RPA developers new solutions to support them as they create automations that change the way we live and work.”
In addition to sharing updates and news on the evolution of the UiPath Platform. UiPath will also announce:
- The winners of the pre-DevCon hackathon, HyperHack. HyperHack challenges developers to build solutions using the newest capabilities in the UiPath platform. This year, the focus is Automation for Good (#AutomationForGood). RPA developers are working together to build functional workflows that support non-governmental organizations (NGOs) or tackle societal issues. Finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their solution to a panel of UiPath judges and be eligible for more than $10,000 worth of prizes.
- Results of the “State of the RPA Developer 2021” survey. The annual survey report will detail how RPA developers view their roles, the tools they’re using to upskill and certifications they have, the projects they work on most often and enjoy, whether they think it’s a valuable career path, and advice they have for others exploring the field. Initial survey results show that 77% of RPA developers expect their organization will hire more RPA developers in the next 12 months and 88% think their job as an RPA developer will have a positive impact on their next career move.
Visit here to access the full UiPath DevCon agenda. To register for UiPath DevCon, visit this link. For those unable to attend the conference live, recorded sessions will be available on-demand within the hour. Please register for the event to access content post-event.
Follow UiPath Devcon on social with the #UiPathDevCon hashtag.
UiPath has a vision to deliver the Fully Automated Enterprise™, one where companies use automation to unlock their greatest potential. UiPath offers an end-to-end platform for automation, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities that enable every organization to rapidly scale digital business operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ziaire Williams’ Childhood Hoop Dreams Realized On 2021 NBA Draft Night
- TVNET /WRLD1 Announces launch of NFT1X as a TV Network NFT information resource and global community further linked to an NFT Digital Assets Exchange
- Infolob Implements Oracle NetSuite as Single Source of Truth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!