Uber CFO to Participate in Keynote at Deutsche Bank 29th Annual Media, Internet & Telecom Conference 2021
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Uber Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: UBER) today announced that Nelson Chai, CFO, will participate in a keynote at the Deutsche Bank 29th Annual Media, Internet & Telecom Conference 2021 on Tuesday, March 9, 2021. Mr. Chai is scheduled to appear at 9:00 am ET (6:00 am PT).
A live webcast of the event will be available on the investor relations section of the Uber website at http://investor.uber.com.
Uber’s mission is to create opportunity through movement. We started in 2010 to solve a simple problem: how do you get access to a ride at the touch of a button? More than 15 billion trips later, we’re building products to get people closer to where they want to be. By changing how people, food, and things move through cities, Uber is a platform that opens up the world to new possibilities.
Source: Uber Technologies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nomura/Instinet Starts Uber Inc. (UBER) at Buy
- Biocept Announces Full Commercial Launch of CNSide™ Cerebrospinal Fluid Assay to Address Unmet Needs for Patients with Metastatic Brain Cancer
- Royalty Pharma Announces Strategic Alliance With MSCI to Launch Life Sciences Indexes