ULMA Form Works, Inc. Announces Official Opening of Florida Branch, Continuing Its US Expansion
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FAIR LAWN, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ULMA Form Works, Inc., part of ULMA C y E, S. Coop., a leading global manufacturer and supplier of innovative forming, shoring and climbing systems for use by the concrete construction industry, announces the opening of its new branch in Belle Glade, Florida in March 2021. This branch offers ULMA’s comprehensive product portfolio of forming, shoring and climbing systems, for sale and rental for the residential, non-residential, industrial, commercial and civil engineering markets.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210329005539/en/
ULMA Form Works Inc., announces the opening of its new branch in Belle Glade, Florida. (Graphic: Business Wire)
With the opening of the Florida branch, ULMA’s market presence now extends through the entire East Coast of the United States.
About ULMA Form Works, Inc.
ULMA is known for offering best-in-class service. We deliver significant value to each project with effective cutting-edge solutions and products such as Wall and Column Formwork, Climbing Formwork, Civil Engineering Systems, Slab Formwork, and Safety Systems.
Established in 1961, ULMA transformed the formwork and shoring business and has grown into a global company with a presence in more than 50 countries.
Paola Espinosa, ULMA Form Works, Inc.
Source: ULMA Form Works, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global COVID-19 Vaccine Inequalities Are Scandalous, Says AHF
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- YDX Innovation Corporate Update