U.S. Physical Therapy to Participate in the Sidoti 2021 Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (NYSE: USPH), a national operator of outpatient physical therapy clinics and provider of industrial injury prevention services (the "Company"), today announced Carey Hendrickson, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Sidoti 2021 Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference on Wednesday, September 22, 2021. The presentation will cover an overview of the Company.
A copy of USPh’s investor presentation is posted on the Company’s website at www.usph.com.
About U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
Founded in 1990, U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. operates 578 outpatient physical therapy clinics in 38 states. The Company's clinics provide preventative and post-operative care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, treatment for neurologically-related injuries and rehabilitation of injured workers. In addition to owning and operating clinics, the Company manages physical therapy facilities for unaffiliated third parties, including hospitals and physician groups. The Company also has an industrial injury prevention business which provides onsite services for clients’ employees including injury prevention and rehabilitation, performance optimization, post-offer employment testing, functional capacity evaluations, and ergonomic assessments.
More information about U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. is available at www.usph.com. The information included on that website is not incorporated into this press release.
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
Carey Hendrickson, Chief Financial Officer
Chris Reading, Chief Executive Officer
Three Part Advisors
Source: U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GetSwift Technologies Limited files Audited Annual Consolidated Financial Statements, MD&A, and Annual Information Form for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2021
- Stars of Science Announces Season 13 Finalists
- EverGen Infrastructure Announces the Appointment of Kelly Castledine as Director of Investor Communications and Enters Into Agreements to Support Investor Relations and Communications
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!