U.S. Bank Announces Redemption of Senior Notes
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- U.S. Bank National Association today announced the redemption on October 15, 2021, of all its outstanding 3.45% Senior Notes due November 16, 2021 (CUSIP No. 90331HNX7) and Floating Rate Senior Notes due November 16, 2021 (CUSIP No. 90331HNY5). The redemption price for each of the Senior Notes will be equal to $1,000 per $1,000 original principal amount, plus any accrued and unpaid interest to, but excluding, the redemption date of October 15, 2021.
Payment of the redemption price for the Senior Notes will be made through the facilities of The Depository Trust Company.
About U.S. Bancorp
U.S. Bancorp, with nearly 70,000 employees and $559 billion in assets as of June 30, 2021, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association. The Minneapolis-based company serves millions of customers locally, nationally and globally through a diversified mix of businesses: Consumer and Business Banking; Payment Services; Corporate & Commercial Banking; and Wealth Management and Investment Services. The company has been recognized for its approach to digital innovation, social responsibility, and customer service, including being named one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies and Fortune’s most admired superregional bank. Learn more at usbank.com/about.
Investor contact: Jennifer Thompson, U.S. Bancorp Investor Relations
email@example.com, 612.303.0778, @usbank_news
Media contact: Jeff Shelman, U.S. Bancorp Public Affairs and Communications
firstname.lastname@example.org, 612.303.9933, @usbank_news
Source: U.S. Bancorp
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SES-17 Successfully Launched on Ariane 5
- MoreCare, a Medicare Advantage Plan, Offers Plans for Medicare-Eligible Cook County Seniors
- Groundbreaking ceremony in Blomberg: Phoenix Contact builds an energy-efficient facility for machine building
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!