U.S. Air Force Selects ExtraHop Solution to Scale During Global Pandemic
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Specialized Network Team Expands Network Operations to Support Massive Shift to Teleworking by U.S. Air Force Personnel
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ExtraHop, the leader in cloud-native network detection and response, a subcontractor to Tundra Federal, LLC., is supporting a U.S. Air Force effort to utilize ExtraHop Reveal(x) that improves end user experience for U.S. Air Force personnel.
COVID-19 impacted day-to-day work for U.S. Air Force bases in early 2020. The Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence and Networks (C3I&N) AFNET Operations & Sustainment Branch located at Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass., was tasked with expanding the U.S. Air Force network.
The U.S. Air Force C3I&N team utilized ExtraHop to identify multiple areas of network and infrastructure optimization — the first USAF capability to assess network health and improve end user experience for base personnel.
“The U.S. Air Force will utilize the ExtraHop Reveal(x) solution to assist in protecting government information and supporting strategic IT initiatives,” said Chief Technology Officer and ExtraHop co-founder, Jesse Rothstein. “It is a privilege to work alongside our customers to provide visibility and to assist in scaling their services as their needs increase.”
ExtraHop is on a mission to arm security teams to confront active threats and stop breaches. Our Reveal(x) 360 platform, powered by cloud-scale AI, covertly decrypts and analyzes all cloud and network traffic in real time to eliminate blind spots and detect threats that other tools miss. Sophisticated machine learning models are applied to petabytes of telemetry collected continuously, helping ExtraHop customers to identify suspicious behavior and secure over 15 million IT assets, 2 million POS systems, and 50 million patient records. ExtraHop is a market share leader in network detection and response with 30 recent industry awards including Forbes AI50, Cybercrime Ransomware 25, and SC Media Security Innovator.
Stop Breaches 84% Faster. Get Started at www.extrahop.com/demo
© 2021 ExtraHop Networks, Inc., Reveal(x), Reveal(x) 360, Reveal(x) Enterprise, and ExtraHop are registered trademarks or marks of ExtraHop Networks, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Renesas Pledges Support for United Nations Women’s Empowerment Principles
- Jumio Announces Bala Kumar as Chief Product Officer
- Nexity: NEXITY LAUNCHES AN ISSUANCE OF BONDS CONVERTIBLE INTO NEW SHARES AND/OR EXCHANGEABLE FOR EXISTING SHARES (OCEANES) DUE 2028 FOR UP TO APPROXIMATELY €270M AND A CONCURRENT REPURCHASE OFFER W
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!