Tyto Athene, LLC Announces Annual Sales Kick-Off Meeting to Take Place January 31 - February 4, 2022 at Bellagio Las Vegas.
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tyto Athene announced today that they will be holding their annual Sales and Engineering Kick-Off meeting January 31- February 4, 2022 at Bellagio Las Vegas. This annual event brings together the entire sales, engineering and executive teams from Tyto Athene to meet with strategic partners for planning and training for the upcoming year.
“The Sales Kick-Off Meeting is essential to meeting our short and long-term objectives”, said Julene Slusher, Director of Marketing and Partner Relations for Tyto Athene, “We have employees and partners located throughout the United States. By bringing everyone together in one location, we can efficiently convene for strategy meetings, education and networking.” Slusher added, “Bellagio Las Vegas offers exceptional meeting space, service and amenities. We host four evening social events, as well as all meals as part of the conference and Bellagio’s venues are unparalleled.”
Tyto Athene’s annual meeting is highlighted by training provided by Tyto’s strategic partners. Previous presenters include NEC, AVAYA, GTS Group, Ribbon Communications, Ruckus Networks CommScope, Ciena, Extreme Networks, Compunetix, Jenne Inc., Corning Inc., Poly, RAD, Thinklogical, and T-Mobile. All current and potential partners are invited to be a part of the event.
For more information about the 2022 Sales and Engineering Kick-Off Meeting, please visit www.gotyto.com/partners.
About Tyto Athene, LLC:
Tyto Athene, LLC is a full-service systems integrator focused on helping clients accelerate their ability to make decisions by providing secure access to enterprise information throughout their operating environment. We use a wide range of technologies, innovative thinking, and proven processes to deliver successful outcomes for its clients worldwide, including a historically proven track record of success within the Federal marketplace providing turn-key voice, data, networking and unified communications systems. Tyto Athene is also the inventor and provider of the ACUITY® Micro Data Center product line. To learn more please visit www.gotyto.com
For Media Inquiries:
Tyto Athene, LLC
Source: Tyto Athene
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tallac Therapeutics Presents New Data on Toll-like Receptor Agonist Antibody Conjugate, TAC-001, at the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- Bragar Eagel & Squire is Investigating Certain Officers and Directors of Uniti Group, Surgalign Holdings, Tyson Foods, and Tricida on Behalf of Long-Term Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Conta
- 1health Works With Educational Institutions Across the Country to Bring Students, Faculty and Staff Back to the Classroom Safely
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!