Tufin to Present at J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced that Ruvi Kitov, CEO and co-founder, will present at the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference, taking place virtually on Wednesday, May 13.
Mr. Kitov will conduct a “fireside chat” at the conference at 4:40pm ET. Investors can watch the webcast of the presentation at: https://jpmorgan.metameetings.net/events/tmc20/general_signin?gpu_only=true
For more information, please visit: https://investors.tufin.com/
Tufin (NYSE: TUFN) simplifies management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. With over 2000 customers since its inception, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes instead of days, while improving their security posture and business agility.
Find out more at: www.tufin.com
Follow Tufin on Twitter: @TufinTech
Read more on Tufin’s blog: Suite Talk
Corporate Communications Manager, Tufin
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Trust Partners with 3D to Support Asset Managers’ Fund Distribution Oversight
- Solv Protocol to Launch 'Solv Vouchers' MainNet on June 17
- Michael Li Joins Human Horizons as Co-President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!