Tufin Joins Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR Marketplace as a Launch Partner
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cortex XSOAR Marketplace enables organizations to discover, share and consume security orchestration innovations from a global ecosystem to scale up automation
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced that the Tufin Orchestration Suite content pack is now available on the Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR Marketplace, the industry’s most comprehensive security orchestration marketplace. Tufin joins a select group of Cortex XSOAR Marketplace launch partners who have developed content packs that help solve the toughest security challenges for customers with end-to-end automation. The content pack from Tufin on Cortex XSOAR Marketplace provides customers with unified network visibility and policy intelligence to help accelerate incident response based on a rich set of real-time data, while using automated, playbook-driven responses in Cortex XSOAR.
With the Tufin Orchestration Suite content pack, security analysts can:
- Automatically gather critical network intelligence to provide communication path context to incident indicators
- Visualize network topology and application connectivity to quickly and accurately assess possible scope of an incident
- Automatically initiate, design, and implement network access changes using playbooks and Tufin workflows (e.g. to contain potentially infected systems)
- Maintain compliance and adherence to established change control processes throughout the incident, with full auditability
“A robust, open ecosystem is at the heart of Cortex XSOAR. We are proud to welcome Tufin to the industry’s largest SOAR ecosystem," said Rishi Bhargava, vice president of product strategy, Cortex XSOAR at Palo Alto Networks. "Having Tufin available on the Cortex XSOAR Marketplace will enable our shared customers to rapidly scale automation and further improve their security posture.”
“Today’s enterprises rely on comprehensive visibility and automation to achieve more with fewer resources, and Tufin’s advanced security policy management capabilities deliver on that need,” said Pamela Cyr, Senior Vice President of Business and Corporate Development, Tufin. “We are excited to be part of the Cortex XSOAR Marketplace, and our integration will allow our joint customers to maximize their security ROI and provide cohesive network security.”
Cortex XSOAR is the industry’s first extended security orchestration, automation and response platform that empowers security teams by simplifying and harmonizing security operations across their entire enterprise. As a native extension of Cortex XSOAR, the Cortex XSOAR Marketplace enables customers to discover, share, and consume orchestration innovations contributed by the industry's largest SOAR community.
Tufin (NYSE: TUFN) simplifies management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. With over 2,000 customers since its inception, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes instead of days, while improving their security posture and business agility.
Find out more at: www.tufin.com
Follow Tufin on Twitter: @TufinTech
Read more on Tufin’s blog: Suite Talk
Corporate Communications Manager, Tufin
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- World-class Women Executives Shortlisted in WeQual Asia-Pacific Awards for Potential C-suite Leaders
- International Currency and Global Payment Expert Firma Upgrades Anti-Financial Crime Capabilities With Napier
- Bridge Biotherapeutics Announces the Initiation of Patient Dosing in the Proof of Clinical Principle Study for BBT-401, an Investigational Drug for Ulcerative Colitis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!